Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My REG Exam, Next section to study

Well I took my REG exam yesterday at it was BRUTAL. I had prepared for it, and used the Rogers cram for the last two weeks. I can say that there were several questions and a simulation based off of the material that Roger went over. I had one simulation that was giving me a hard time and ran out of time trying to figure it out, I sure hope its the one they throw out! I left the testing center feeling defeated. I don't feel like I passed so I am not going to count on it. 


Onto FAR, which I will schedule at the end of November. We are in the full swing of audit season at my firm so time will be limited for studying as I will be exhausted when I get home.  Planning 3-5 hours a week for the next 3 months, with a 2 week cram/refresher.


I will be blogging much less since my spare time is spent studying. 


"The only real failure in life is the failure to try"



2 comments:

  1. I think that is a common feeling when leaving REG, hopefully you get pleasantly surprising news next week! Hope FAR studying is going well, I am taking that next as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about people who have dedicated their blood, sweat and tears to preparing for one of the hardest exams that anyone can take. I believe CPA exams are the 2nd hardest exams next to bar exams.

    ReplyDelete