Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BEC Study Schedule

I have an intense next 16 days. I take my BEC exam on April 21st. I plan to put in at least 85 hours, hopefully more. I will be using 3 PTO days to study for 5 days straight before my exam, an intense cram session. This is something I have not done before. Typically I would relax the day or two before my exam, but since I didn't pass I am going with the cram and see how that works out for me.

Also going to make flash cards this time, Ugh! Yes I said it, flash cards. My husband is commuting with me 2 days a week so I can study with his help in the car using the flashcards.

I plan to do every multiple choice question twice (If not more). I finish each area and then the next day I will review the questions only portion of what I did the day before prior to starting my next section.

Also, on a side note I sent in my application to take AUD asap. I have everything still fresh in my mind so I will take it again in May prior to doing REG or FAR, otherwise I won't get to it until the July/August window and thats just to long. I plan to concentrate and BEC and AUD this testing window and re-evaluate where I am for the rest of my tests when I finish these.

Also, if anyone has any pointers on how I can stop being an over-achiever and work-a-holic at the office, its killing my study time schedules and I can't seem to find a balance. I won't say no to more work being  put on my desk, then I have to work weekends and evenings to finish it. This is a serious problem area for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment