Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Still learning/regrouping from my failure

Success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.


I am still regrouping from my score that came in. I still can't believe it, I really thought I had nailed audit this time. Somehow I got a lower score. I did change some things this time, so going back to what I was doing before. 


Now its time to keep my focus on the present and future and not so much on my past. Failures are learning experiences. They are here for us to learn something from. I learned that I need to become more focused and study with more focus. Most of the time when I would study I was tired and drained from work. I need to go workout for a bit before my exams so that I have a clearer mind and have more energy.


I have a poor long-term memory, so I plan to review/cram for the last 2-3 days before the exam instead of relaxing. My test scores show I did good in area's that I studied more recently so I think this will benefit me tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment