Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Study group & REG

I am excited today! I am trying to talk my co-workers into studying with me and have a REG study group going in June/July. Our tentative schedule would be M,W,F 4-7PM that would be a total of 72 hours of study!


When I brought it up to my employer he was excited as well but I told him I was having a hard time getting everyone on board, needless to say I asked him for his help in motivating them and boy oh boy did I get motivation from him! He has offered to pay us all (there are 4 of us total) from 4-5PM at the office to study! For me, that is HUGE, and for everyone else here I think that will entice them enough to study with me. 


Audit season begins full steam in August, so we won't get the additional 1 hour of paid time to study during audit season (Aug - Nov) but at least it will get us started and hopefully get us all on board.


Now to figure out how to do a study group for the CPA exam, wonder if there are any tips out there from others who have done it?


"Seize the moment!"

No comments:

Post a Comment