Friday, June 24, 2011

Change in some things

Recently my back has been having some serious pains which are constant. (Probably from lifting the heavy audit boxes) This weekend I plan to change some things in my life to hopefully help my situation. Recently I have quit taking my vitamins, I just fell out of routine in doing this each morning and afternoon. So I plan to get back into this with an increase in the fish oil especially. It reduces inflammation which will hopefully help with the inflammation I am experiencing in my back as well has reduce my allergy symptoms.

I also plan to start working out again, at least 30 minutes each day. This use to be a big part of my success in studying for the exam as it gave me energy to stay up and be more focused in the evening. As it got closer to a scheduled exam I would eliminate this part of my routine to have that extra time to study. This is fine for the short-term week before, but not a good idea for the long-term 1-2 months of study.

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily."

3 comments:

  1. New post at my blog. Check it out

    http://anythingbut74.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote! -Roger Philipp, CPA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I like it as well, motivation is a daily necessity for me

    ReplyDelete