Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Score Release Week

Each time that score release I tell myself I won't pay attention to it. See I live in a snail mail state, so I have to wait an additional 7 days after the release to get my result. Those 7 days are horrible, I can't sleep, I can't study and all I can think about is the results. How I will react if I passed, how I will react if I failed. Ugh! I even dream about it. Completely consumed all week, which just ruins my study schedule for the next section!

So, I plan to take a day off this week and study. No work, no kids, no cleaning, nothing. (I know I may regret it later but I have to try it) I am attempting 6 straight hours of studying. Immerse myself in my studying and stay off the cpa exam websites until I get my results. (which should be next Monday & Tuesday)

I don't want to regret this week, I want to be able to look back and say that I was productive. Goal tonight is 2 more hours of studying, and then 6 hours tomorrow. That should catch me up to where I want to be.

"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps"

No comments:

Post a Comment